If you’re selling a house, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some of the most common ones people ask us.
People from all walks of life sell to us, but they all share one thing in common: They want to sell a house quickly, to a trusted home buyer who can make a cash offer and close on their schedule.
Here are just some of the reasons people sell to us:
- Need to sell an inherited property quickly.
- Want to unload a rental property with problem renters.
- Relocating or job transfer.
- Going through a divorce.
- Falling behind on mortgage payments and facing possible foreclosure.
- Not wanting to deal with a structural or repair issues.
- Simply moving, but not wanting to mess with repairs, painting, or cleaning.
- …and more
We’d still like to hear from you. Our buyers are interested in any houses that might be good investments, regardless of condition. Whether your house needs a lot of work or just a little, call us.
We follow a quick and simple process that makes things easy for sellers:
- CALL US TO SCHEDULE A VISIT. Give us a little information about your house. You can do this by calling us at 1-619-349-1772, or by using the contact form on this website.
- GET A CASH OFFER. A local franchisee in your area will contact you to arrange a visit. Our franchisee will answer any questions you have about Get Cash 4 Your Home and evaluate the condition of your house. If buying makes sense from an investment standpoint, you’ll get a cash offer for your house.
- CLOSE ON YOUR SCHEDULE. You are under no obligation to accept the cash offer. But if you do, we’ll set up a closing time that works for you, so you can get your cash and move on as quickly as you wish.
Absolutely not. We do this entirely at no charge.
No. Visiting your home and making a cash offer entails absolutely no obligation on your part. We’re more than happy to visit your house, answer your questions, and make an offer. There’s no obligation. You’re free to either accept or decline the offer.
Get Cash Offer
Why So Many Are Selling For Cash
Properties suffer from distress all the time. Structural issues, outdated, natural disaster and damaged. There isn’t a high demand for these properties when it comes to banks. They don’t want to deal with renovations. This is where GetCash4YourHome.com comes in. We help bridge this gap and provide our customers with an ALL CASH OPTION. No bank or real estate agent needed, and better yet…NONE OF THEIR FEES!